Valentine’s Day Massacre Special Available
This update also has 10 new Jobs across a variety of modes. Here’s a few details…
- “Shotgun Wedding” (Team Deathmatch): The title says it all. Small-scale Deathmatch around the church in Paleto Bay that’s locked to shotguns. It’ll be a lot less bloody than divorce.
- “Property Values” (Deathmatch): Forget about love, nothing’s going to break your heart like the price of real estate. Free for all Deathmatch on an unaffordable cul-de-sac near Mirror Park. Look out for the sniper on the grassy knoll.
- “Creek” (Parachuting): Nothing says ‘I’m in love’ like throwing yourself out of a chopper with up to seven other idiots. A steep dive, almost skirting the side of the Raton Canyon, gliding into Cassidy Creek.
- “Vinewood Tours” (Race): Who needs love when you’ve got booze in your belly and stars in your eyes? Lap race for cars and bikes taking in all the tourist sights of Vinewood and Rockford Hills.
- “Motorboating” (Sea Race): A good motorboating is all anyone wants for Valentine’s Day. Take your love for a trip around buoys and over jumps to the North of Mount Gordo.
- “Heart Breaker” (Bike Race): Make your feelings known by carving a love heart into the Grand Senora Desert. Hills and jumps in this mainly off-road lap race for bikes on a heart-shaped track.
In addition to the limited-time-only Valentine’s Day Massacre Special content that can only be redeemed between Friday, Valentine’s Day through the end of February (but once redeemed, you can hold on to it for good), Rockstar has lined up lots of special in-game rewards exclusively for players this weekend to help you paint the town red.
- Special Event Crate Drops. Make-out big by lurking around some of San Andreas’ most secluded spots such as the secluded beach in North West Blaine County, the Stables, Del Perro Beach, the Observatory Car Park and, of course, the VINEWOOD sign. Special Event Crate Drops will be falling from the skies in those lovers’ lane locations frequently, stuffed with huge RP bonuses, a range of SMGs, and Sticky Bombs to give that special someone some serious separation anxiety.
- Triple GTA$ payouts for all Sea Races. Cruise the waterways of Los Santos and Blaine County and if you can best your rivals in a Sea Race, your happy ending will be extra sweet with triple the GTA$ payout.
- Triple RP in Arm Wrestling all weekend. Lock hands, make some awkward eye contact and push for glory and triple the RP.
- RP bonuses for riding in cars with others will be awarded up to three times as fast, whether you’re in a traditional twosome or a full-on ménage.
- Free cinema tickets all weekend to your choice of date night screenings.
- Look for love in all the wrong places with free shots and free lap dances at the Vanilla Unicorn.
- PLUS for old time’s sake and by popular demand, Rockstar is also turning on Triple XP in both Max Payne 3 and Red Dead Redemption all weekend long (through end of day Monday).
SNAPMATIC COMPETITION – #vdaymassacre
Share your best Snapmatic shots from the Valentine’s Event Weekend and tag them with #vdaymassacre for your chance to win a cool GTA$1M and one of five exclusive in-game license plates (MASACRE, VLNTINES, VMASSCRE, KISS IT, BE MINE). Rockstar Games wants to see the best shots of you and your beloved Crew members breaking hearts with the new Valentine’s Day Massacre outfits, car and gun – and taking advantage of the other in-game Event rewards mentioned above. They’ll pick their five photogenic favorites to feature at the Newswire and pay out a handsome GTA$1M each.